The aim of this short course is to get you up and running with Python.
New to programming? By the end of this course, you'll be able to write an instruction set in Python that will be passed to a computer so that the computer can run these instructions.
The course is divided into 5 milestones:
1. You'll download and install Python on your computer.
2. You'll learn to write “Hello world” and run it.
3. You'll learn about programming concepts and constructs, such as assignments and loops.
4. You'll learn about conditionals.
5. You'll learn about logical operators and try out a program called FizzBuzz.
Want to keep going after you've learnt the basics? You'll find lots of options about what to do next.